China International Ceramic & Bathroom Fair, Foshan
■ The 39th CeramBath (Oct. 18th-21st, 2023)
Last updated: 17.03.2020
What personal information do we collect about you?
We collect personal information from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the website. This information may include:
· Contact information - name, nationality, contact details, mobile phone, email, etc.;
· Information that may help us improve our services – business type, company and other information which you add to your account profile, etc.;
· Further details needed for booth reservation, e-ticket pre-registration and visa invitation – passport number, etc.;
· Information that you provide us when you join our event (including but not limited to International Trade Mission) - sourcing demand, etc.;
· Records of your interactions with us (if you leave your consulting message or interact with us on social media, etc.);
· Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies – your browse record, whether you clicked on a link in one of our email updates, IP address, cookie information, software and hardware feature information, etc.
What do we use this personal information for?
Depending on how and why you use our website, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your personal information include:
· To maintain your CeramBath account and fulfil your need (e.g. booth reservation, e-ticket registration and visa invitation, etc.);
· To improve the CeramBath system work such as registration, statistics, analysis and management, and to better respond to your queries;
· To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so;
· For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties;
· To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
When do we have to share this personal information with third parties?
We will protect your personal information under law, and will not disclose your information or to a third party privately. However, we have to share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
· With your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so;
· In accordance to the relevant laws, statutes and regulations;
· In response to the requirement from governmental authorities;
· For maintaining the social public interests and security;
· To facilitate your use of the services from our website and our affiliates, you agree on our sharing / obtaining your personal information with / from the affiliates who serve you.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. However, we will not be liable in the following circumstances:
· Any personal information is leaked because you inform others of your registered account number and password, or share your registered account with others, or your account number and password are stolen or tampered;
· Any leakage, loss, theft or tampering of your personal information caused by force majeure that affects the normal use of the Website because of hacking, computer virus intrusion, temporary closure due to government control, etc.;
· The leakage of your personal information due to other websites linked to this website (Links are provided for your convenience.) and any legal disputes and consequences arising therefrom.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: 86-757-82525961 / 86-575-82525965